If you have a Windows, a Linux or a Mac, and that you have iTunes installed on your computer, you see that when you start the media player now, iTunes is gonna to tell you to update to 11 Version, available since November 29th.
And a great surprise waits you : the interface has been completely reviewed. In the screenshot that you can see at the top of the post (click on the picture to see in full screen), you can see some news :
• The main menu is reduced to a small icon at top left, with the principal actions (like new list, add songs ...)
• Under the player :
- at left, you have a dropdown menu with "Music", "Films", "TV Shows" and "Home share"
- at the center, you can sort the songs by Albums, Artists, Kinds of music, Lists, with Radio and Match in compelement
- at right, simply a link to the iTunes Store, who has a new interface too :
• iTunes has now a new Now playing interface, in particular when you click on "Albums" under playing : when you select an album, a banner with colours of the album cover appears and shows you the songs of the album.
• Other new functions :
- New features in iCloud added
- Support for iPad mini added
- iTunes DJ feature is not longer available
Download now iTunes 11 : http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/